There are a number of ways to reduce your business insurance cost without jeopardizing coverage. Here are a few:
- Use a broker who knows and understands your industry. Having an understanding of the risks, and what markets best are suited for your risks, can result in lower costs. Have us shop your insurance. We have access to many insurers, this allow us to offer many options.
- Provide driver’s training- having educated and trained drivers can reduce your business auto insurance cost up to 5%.
- Have proper safety equipment.
- Use special markets. There are insurers that specialize in your industry. .
- Increase deductibles. Insurers often will provide good credits if you increase your deductibles on property or auto physical damage.
- Reduce your risk, Talk with your insurance agent about how you can help prevent insurance losses. You may be able to reduce your exposure to fires, work-related accidents, disasters or lawsuits. Reducing these risks may lead to fewer claims, which may lower your insurance premium.
- Keep up to date with current liability trends; liability claims tend to be the most significant claim with most aspects of insurance.