- You will sleep better. Working out for just twenty to thirty minutes on a daily basis will enable you to increase the amount of quality sleep you get on a nightly basis.
- General health. Physical activity controls, and even prevents, some risk factors for heart disease, such as high cholesterol, diabetes, and hypertension.
- Brain health. Physical activity helps maintain brain function in older adults.
- Weight control. Physical activity raises your metabolism and helps you lose weight more easily, especially when combined with healthy eating.
- Reduced mortality risk. One study showed that adults who watch more than 4 hours of television a day had a 46% increased risk of death from any cause, and an 80% increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease. Source www.herat.org.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! Houston, Pasadena, TX. Commercial Auto Insurance,Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance.